- You will assume responsibility for all topics related to business development in close cooperation with Martin Bell
- You will develop a comprehensive, KPI-driven sales strategy and then execute it in a persistent fashion
- You will assume responsibility for scaling and optimizing operational processes within the firm
- You will set, monitor, and analyze all KPIs related to sales, finance, and operations
- You will ensure that our client-first focus meets the highest quality standards
- You will coordinate clients and partners
- Enrolled in a top-tier university (ideally with a focus on Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, the Natural Sciences, or a related field), in a Bachelor or a Master degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, incl. the confidence/drive to sell
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in German is a plus
- A track record of consistently over-delivering, of demonstrating real ownership, and of exhibiting real initiative and tenacious persistence
- Outstanding engagement, ability to learn quickly, excellent analytical skills, and a structured way of thinking
- Entrepreneurial, strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution and high motivation to take an active role in shaping Bell Ventures
- Previous experience in startups / entrepreneurship and professional services is a plus
- Ready to start immediately (ideally) and to re-locate to Berlin
- Available for at least 6 months
- Exposure to exciting client projects, incl. high-level visibility
- Opportunity to learn from Martin Bell's insights from having built 50 startups, worked in all functions from day 1 to IPO, and designed Rocket Internet's 100-Day Launch Process
- Ability to immensely impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing company
- Opportunity to make an enormous impact on a wide variety of top-tier clients – global investors, multinational corporations, and bold startups
- Exciting, challenging, and varied tasks
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role working in a fast-paced, highly motivated environment
- Open communication and regular coaching
- Great office space and perks in the famous Factory (converted brewery where SoundCloud, Uber, and many startups are based), which is located in the heart of Berlin
Your application should include:
- Your CV
- University transcripts
Statement answering the questions:
"Why Bell Ventures?"
"Why this position?"
"Realistic start and end date?"
"How did you hear about us?"
(100 words max.)