- You will assume responsibility for professional and private matters that require assistance in close cooperation with Martin Bell
- You will support Martin Bell’s and the team’s day-to- day business, ensuring that they are fully briefed and organized for all meetings and events
- You will run errands, coordinate meetings, organize events, book travel arrangements, prepare documents/communication, submit expenses, and solve problems
- You will prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance, always anticipating upcoming workload with awareness to the team’s overall well-being
- Experience in an administrative/assistance type of role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in German is required
- Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to manage complex schedules alongside extensive diary management skills – with proven ability to act and respond to emails
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An approachable, friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to anticipate alternative solutions and be prepared with contingency plans
- Interpersonal skills related to managing relationships with counterparts and communicating with high level stakeholders
- Proficiency with email, Internet, Google (Google Docs, Gmail, Drive), world time, time and expense systems, online travel bookings, etc.
- A positive, down-to- earth, authentic, and empathetic spirit
- Able to handle uncertainty and to simplify complexity
- Previous experience in startups and professional services is a plus
- Ready to start immediately (ideally) and to re-locate to Berlin
- Available for at least 6 months
- Exposure to exciting client projects, incl. high-level visibility
- Opportunity to learn from Martin Bell's insights from having built 50 startups, worked in all functions from day 1 to IPO, and designed Rocket Internet's 100-Day Launch Process
- Ability to immensely impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing company
- Opportunity to make an enormous impact on a wide variety of top-tier clients – global investors, multinational corporations, and bold startups
- Exciting, challenging, and varied tasks
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role working in a fast-paced, highly motivated environment
- Open communication and regular coaching
- Great office space and perks in the famous Factory (converted brewery where SoundCloud, Uber, and many startups are based), which is located in the heart of Berlin
Your application should include:
- Your CV
- University transcripts
Statement answering the questions:
"Why Bell Ventures?"
"Why this position?"
"Realistic start and end date?"
"How did you hear about us?"
(100 words max.)