- You will assume responsibility for professional and private matters that require assistance in close cooperation with Martin Bell
- You will support Martin Bell’s and the team’s day-to- day business, ensuring that they are fully briefed and organized for all meetings and events
- You will run errands, coordinate meetings, organize events, book travel arrangements, prepare documents/communication, submit expenses, and solve problems
- You will prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance, always anticipating upcoming workload with awareness to the team’s overall well-being
- Experience in an administrative/assistance type of role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in German is required
- Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to manage complex schedules alongside extensive diary management skills – with proven ability to act and respond to emails
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An approachable, friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to anticipate alternative solutions and be prepared with contingency plans
- Interpersonal skills related to managing relationships with counterparts and communicating with high level stakeholders
- Proficiency with email, Internet, Google (Google Docs, Gmail, Drive), world time, time and expense systems, online travel bookings, etc.
- A positive, down-to- earth, authentic, and empathetic spirit
- Able to handle uncertainty and to simplify complexity
- Previous experience in startups and professional services is a plus
- Ready to start immediately (ideally) and to re-locate to Berlin
- Available for at least 6 months
- Exposure to exciting projects
- Ability to immensely impact the future direction of a fast-growing company
- Exciting, challenging, and varied tasks
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role working in a fast-paced, highly motivated environment
- Open communication and regular feedback
- Great office space and perks in the famous Factory (converted brewery where SoundCloud and many startups are based), which is located in Berlin-Mitte
Your application should include:
- Your CV
- University transcripts
Statement answering the questions:
"Why Bell Ventures?"
"Why this position?"
"Realistic start and end date?"
"How did you hear about us?"
(100 words max.)